GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS 2018 (GDPR)
We collect personal information via email, telephone calls, enquiries etc. This policy outlines what information we collect, how it is stored and what it is used for. It is our policy not to use any personal information for any purpose other than to conduct our business and provide you with information on our services.
This policy and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are designed to protect individual’s information. Business contacts and information are in the public domain and therefore not covered. The GDPR is in force from 25th May 2018.
- We will collect basic identification information such as your name, email address and contact details. This is used for:
- The supply of any services you request. This may include passing details to fitters, drivers and third party suppliers such as couriers etc in order to fulfil the order.
- Electronic delivery of emails relating to the services that we offer.
- To administer our accounts and billing systems.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- Website usage information is collected using cookies.
- With the exception HM Revenue & Customs (as required by law) we will not sell or share any personally identifiable information collected by us to any third party.
- We will retain all given information on the following basis:
- All information required to administer our accounts system, are stored on QuickBooks software which is encrypted and backed up to a cloud drive. All paper accounting information is routinely destroyed after seven years in line with legal requirements.
- All other contact details and information will be retained either on a local hard drive or in paper form stored in locked filing cabinets.
- We will hold the information detailed in above to comply with legal contract requirements.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use to the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- We must abide by the law of the land and we will comply with legitimate Government (or one of their agencies) requests.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, you can also refuse to provide us with any personal information without detriment. You may also review or update any personally identifiable information we hold at any time. In the first instance please email email@example.com
- Stripe Interiors reserves the right to alter, without notice, this policy if either required to under law or to improve services and benefits to our customers. The current policy will always remain available on our website: stripeinteriors.co.uk